My '73 Mach 1 and I say Hi

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from a Sydney mustang owner. MGB is a winner btw. Im just putting my 71 fastback back together after being stripped and painted. Luckily there's lot's of great knowledge on this forum. Not mention our mustangs have a huge parts catalogue when you need new parts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here you go:https://ibb.co/jsvoZQ

2.jpg

Welcome from Western Australia, nice MGB but would like to see your Mustang also
Thanks for sharing! Very fascinating combination of body/interior/decal/roof colour!

What's the "thing" behind the front wheel?
Rust repairs on both sides - stripping the car down in preparation for sandblasting inside and out

and etch priming

Welcome from a Sydney mustang owner. MGB is a winner btw. Im just putting my 71 fastback back together after being stripped and painted. Luckily there's lot's of great knowledge on this forum. Not mention our mustangs have a huge parts catalogue when you need new parts.

Hi David, as I'm just lining up for that process it would be good to have a chat. How far did you strip back?

Yes I'm happy to chat about the process.

We paint stripped the panels back to bare metal, which allowed us to hammer out any minor dents. A lower quarter patch panel on each side was necessary and some floor replacement sections. A new bonnet, bootlid, tail light panel, inner apron/ battery try and 2 front gaurds helped.!

Back