My introduction thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from SE Michigan..

Get those pictures up! :)

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.
Wow!, You have a Q code and an M code and what appears to be an AR or Mp4.You are a good man. Thank you for the welcome.

Ron

Welcome from Texas! I understand what you are saying about the Comp Extreme cams. I am running a 270 H and it sounds like solid lifters when it is hot. Runs great and I don't mind the sound at all, but I like the way solids sound. That comes from being an old guy that grew up listening solids. Glad you are here!
Thank you for the kind welcome. I like the way my cam performs as well. The ticking did drive me nuts.The last lifter swap made a difference and of course playing with the pre load (again!!) the Comp pre load spec is silly. I just worry that it is beating up the valve train. Comp basically says it is normal. I would not mind getting a copy of an OE Ford grind with more lobe separation (115 degrees or so). The stock Ford cams were not bad.

Best, Ron

I just wanted to thank all of you for the kinds words of welcome. I posted my pictures in the registry section. I had an issue trying to post them on my profile because they exceed the size limit. I will have to figure that out.

Thanks again everyone!

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back