my shop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool hopefully in a years or so I will get to start on mine. was looking at a 30x 40 so now I can picture what it will look like. Where where you in the military by the way?
Ramstein Germany for 7 years USAF

Cool hopefully in a years or so I will get to start on mine. was looking at a 30x 40 so now I can picture what it will look like. Where where you in the military by the way?
Yeah I think I asked you before, sometimers kicking in. I was at Spangdahlem from 88-91
I was there 86-93

Yeah I think I asked you before, sometimers kicking in. I was at Spangdahlem from 88-91
I was there 86-93
Small world, so you were there for the air show mess. I used to come down for training and had a friend who worked at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. She was a nurse there that I used to visit every so often.:D

I was there 86-93
Small world, so you were there for the air show mess. I used to come down for training and had a friend who worked at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. She was a nurse there that I used to visit every so often.:D
Well........yes I was........ my job was too launch the jet that were there for the air show and crash recovery.

And I am not proud of it but I was the one who launched the jet that caused the crash. That was a VERY bad day!!!!!! I almost lost my wife and kids that day, they were standing where the one crashed. They had just walked away 5 mins before it hit to go home. My wife thought that the other 2 that came my way hit me. I even took a pic of it when they hit in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there 86-93
Well........yes I was........ my job was too launch the jet that were there for the air show and crash recovery.

And I am not proud of it but I was the one who launched the jet that caused the crash. That was a VERY bad day!!!!!! I almost lost my wife and kids that day, they were standing where the one crashed. They had just walked away 5 mins before it hit to go home. My wife thought that the other 2 that came my way hit me. I even took a pic of it when they hit in the air.
Terrible day for sure, so you were a crew chief? I was a weapons troop.

I was there 86-93

Wow sounds a lot more exciting/scary than it is now around here. Well..we did have a blackhawk go down last year...that was bad..real bad.

I was there 86-93

I took care of all non assigned aircraft that came to the base, also crash recovery. I loved it, I think I have worked on every kind of jet in NATO even Russian.

Widowmaker00 where are you??

Latest posts

Back