New Check In

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard from the Netherlands

WELCOME aboard!

As several have noted and/or inferred, not having built your Mustang "yourself" is NOT a prerequisite for interactions on this Site. We welcome and try to support everyone in their individual pursuits as it relates to the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs.

I look forward to interacting with you in the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

I was the same, not a collector or anything lke that, just saw the car and loved it. It can be a fustrating experience, but when you are cruisin' down the highway, well worth it. Have fun. ::welcome::

Welcome from california, Nice ride, that color is awsome.

Sp timing cover was fixed a while back, had to bring it back to them again because I thought they did something wrong with the gaskets. Turns out the bolts needed to be torqued again. Since that, I have moved about 40 miles and had to put it in a storage unit. I have been upgrading/re-doing the interior for the last couple months. When I got the car the interior was all brown/tan. Now I am about 90% complete with changing it all to a black/red to match the exterior. I think I found my calling. I can't do much with the motor, but I can sure work the heck out of an interior. Thank you CJ pony parts and mustangs unlimited for the great parts. I just need to finish the door panels (which I have, but then had to order door panel clips...ooops) The only thing I have not done yet that I am dreading is the headliner. Any tips?

Sp timing cover was fixed a while back, had to bring it back to them again because I thought they did something wrong with the gaskets. Turns out the bolts needed to be torqued again. Since that, I have moved about 40 miles and had to put it in a storage unit. I have been upgrading/re-doing the interior for the last couple months. When I got the car the interior was all brown/tan. Now I am about 90% complete with changing it all to a black/red to match the exterior. I think I found my calling. I can't do much with the motor, but I can sure work the heck out of an interior. Thank you CJ pony parts and mustangs unlimited for the great parts. I just need to finish the door panels (which I have, but then had to order door panel clips...ooops) The only thing I have not done yet that I am dreading is the headliner. Any tips?
How about some pics of that interior?

Remove front and rear glass. Have some help and copiouse amounts of refreshments and patience.

Stay away from using the "C" words and you'll be fine...
Which "C" words? Collector, or can't?

IMG_0594.JPGIMG_0595.JPG

Welcome from washington state...been threw sand point a couple of times...Nice area up there.
Hyena, I am headed back to seattle area around June, maybe you will see me around this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back