New Check In

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice paint! ::welcome::from San Antonio!

Sp timing cover was fixed a while back, had to bring it back to them again because I thought they did something wrong with the gaskets. Turns out the bolts needed to be torqued again. Since that, I have moved about 40 miles and had to put it in a storage unit. I have been upgrading/re-doing the interior for the last couple months. When I got the car the interior was all brown/tan. Now I am about 90% complete with changing it all to a black/red to match the exterior. I think I found my calling. I can't do much with the motor, but I can sure work the heck out of an interior. Thank you CJ pony parts and mustangs unlimited for the great parts. I just need to finish the door panels (which I have, but then had to order door panel clips...ooops) The only thing I have not done yet that I am dreading is the headliner. Any tips?
How about some pics of that interior?
IMG_0651 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0599 (458x640).jpg

IMG_0595 (800x598) (800x598).jpg

IMG_0583 (800x598).jpg

Still need to make a few little additions, like covering the metal just above the package tray in the back, the headliner still needs to be changed (not looking forward to that) I am adding a speaker under the dash in the center (dual voice coil) and I need to either change the dash pad or fill one small crack in it, I think the latter. I think I am about 90% done now though, pretty stoked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back