New from Seattle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful coupe! :D

I'm currently north of you in Lynnwood. Awesome find with a rust free body.

Rich
Not completely rust free. I found some business along the passenger side roof gutter. Looks like paint over sealant. What some people will do. At the price I expected to find some crud spots covered in lipstick though. My main concern was the floor pans, trunk and mounts which are all great so I'm happy.

Beautiful coupe! :D

I'm currently north of you in Lynnwood. Awesome find with a rust free body.

Rich
Not completely rust free. I found some business along the passenger side roof gutter. Looks like paint over sealant. What some people will do. At the price I expected to find some crud spots covered in lipstick though. My main concern was the floor pans, trunk and mounts which are all great so I'm happy.
Check the cowl area really well, that is the worst known spot to hide rust on 71/73's

welcome from Nashville. It looks like all you Wash state folks could have a nice size car show.
Got to agree, I've met 4 Washington members this year, I think we have enough Washington members to do a decent 71-73 club meet/cruise next year. Now that would a rare scene, several 71-73's cruising down the freeway. Would make for some great photos for this site.

What I've found are the 71-73 members I've met are really decent people with great attitudes, the kind of people you like to associate with.

Jim

welcome from Nashville. It looks like all you Wash state folks could have a nice size car show.
Got to agree, I've met 4 Washington members this year, I think we have enough Washington members to do a decent 71-73 club meet/cruise next year. Now that would a rare scene, several 71-73's cruising down the freeway. Would make for some great photos for this site.

What I've found are the 71-73 members I've met are really decent people with great attitudes, the kind of people you like to associate with.

Jim
That sounds like a blast. The Greenwood car show allows group and club registration. It's a mile and a half of classic cars parked on either side of greenwood avenue. Or even a cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be cool too.

Jim
That sounds like a blast. The Greenwood car show allows group and club registration. It's a mile and a half of classic cars parked on either side of greenwood avenue. Or even a cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be cool too.
A Saturday cruise to the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in issaquah would be awsome and it's pretty central to the majority of our 71-73 WA members with the exception of our 2 Eastern Washington members. The XXX Rootbeer Drive-In is an awsome place to meet. Let's keep it in mind when the weather gets better next Spring.

http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Jim

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Unfortunately I spent part of my second floor remodel savings on it. So this means no new 17" torq thrust IIs for a while. But boo hoo, I have a cool black mustang. Life is good. (I still want the wheels)

Welcome and nice car. Rare to see such a nice, mostly unmodified example.

And those AR wheels look great. That style of wheel has a great Boss 302 tie-in with the ole Trans Am cars running the American Racing 200-s wheels.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back