New guy from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from W. TN.  We have been exchanging posts on the Concourse Forum.  Glad to see you here as well.  This is a great group to share your 71-73 experience with a hopefully learn a bit while sharing with others.  

If you can make it to the MCA National in Houston March 28-31 it would be great to meet in person.  I have been in touch with some other 71-73 owners (71 boss's) that are also planning to attend)

From your links in your intro looks like we have some similar interests beyond the mustangs as well.  My next project.

[attachment=48646]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay Danoh1 !!! Mark Haas from Boss302.com site. Glad to see you are well and KICKING AROUND WITH CARS STILL !! LOL

Always liked your TA car.......I know we talked years ago. Was convoluted on need for speed/go back to SCCA or not. Ended up getting a 427 Fairlane NHRA car. Really not doing anything with it either!

Great forum here - all different owners from Grande's to Boss's and restorers to resto modders! I too found site when restoring a Boss 351.

Welcome AGAIN

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from W. TN.  We have been exchanging posts on the Concourse Forum.  Glad to see you here as well.  This is a great group to share your 71-73 experience with a hopefully learn a bit while sharing with others.  

If you can make it to the MCA National in Houston March 28-31 it would be great to meet in person.  I have been in touch with some other 71-73 owners (71 boss's) that are also planning to attend)

From your links in your intro looks like we have some similar interests beyond the mustangs as well.  My next project.
Looks almost exactly like my Torino on the trailer pic!

Back