new member count

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! New members are registering everyday! As with any forum, it seems that only a small percent of new registrars decide to post for some reason. But it will pick up! :D It took me over 5 years to get just over 5000 members on my Mack Truck Forum. That's a small niche also.

Its going to take a while to get enough content together specific to the site that will really start attracting members. I will be converting my blog posts to tech articles in the hope that people will see the specialized content in them and join the site to see what else we offer. We are still an infant, if we make it past the terrible twos we should be all-right :D

SOunds good! As far as hardware, we're hosted on a stable shared server with unlimited disc space and bandwidth. The software is modified to where I like it and it is very stable so we are set to grow! :D We also have daily backups run on a remote server just in case!

Back