New Member from California

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

I was in your area in October for my vacation. Loved it!

WELCOME aboard, James!

I am old enough to recall when J.C. Whitney was just about the only way to go if you wanted to "customize" your '73 Mustang...THANKS for taking me down "Memory Lane."

It sounds as if you are on a really nice journey with your '73 Mustang and I look forward to hearing about it in detail.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard, James!

I am old enough to recall when J.C. Whitney was just about the only way to go if you wanted to "customize" your '73 Mustang...THANKS for taking me down "Memory Lane."

It sounds as if you are on a really nice journey with your '73 Mustang and I look forward to hearing about it in detail.

Again, Welcome!

BT
I suppose my cousin was old enough too---and subscribed to the catalog. :p

From extra Ford ovals on the pillars behind the rear windows to extra ponies on either side of the black stripes. I won't even mention the junk I took off the spoiler. Those stick on bumper strips along both sides was really "interesting" as well. Too bad I had to repaint both sides of the car when I removed them. Those things stick fairly well. Darn it!:dodgy:

It used to be JC Whitney was THE way to customize. But just lilke hair styles change, so does the way we customize our rides.

well come to the forum fellow northern califorian!!! :):)

i'm near beale afb area!

Welcome aboard love to see some pics soon.
Mach-1.jpg

Ok, I got a picture over the weekend. Here is Mach 1 Double Eagle. :D

I was going to say, "dapper" so I guess I will. Looks good! :)

Doc
The car far overshadows me. :p My friend said to get dressed. I went the eccentric route with it. :p

I finally got it all back together and looking good. It runs a little rough but I'll got through my checklist and see if I can straighten that out too. After about three years of sitting I think I'll start with a new fuel filter. :p

::welcome:: from NY, A very nice looking car (great to see another white/black paint on the site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back