7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Saint Albans West Virginia! Glad to see you on here after I talked to you at the show.

OK, a bit concerned now that I know I have a twin out there. Time to call mom and ask. From one Brian to another welcome to the family. Must say I like the color as my 72 is also 4F Medium Lime. Welcome from W TN as well.

Thanks everyone. I've been enjoying the site. Lots of information and nice cars.

I've been visiting the site lately and decided to join. This is my 1972 Mach 1 I've owned since 1981.
Welcome from a fellow '72 Mach 1 owner in Fort Worth, TX

Is that medium green metallic the same without the metallic? Great color. Very nice looking Clysdale. Welcome.

Went to a car show in Dade City today: lots of cars, but, alas, no 71-73 Mustangs represented. Did see a 1969 Mercury Cyclone, 428 CJ, restored, headers, Flowmasters; sounded very intoxicating.

welcome from latrobe PA. Cpy cat

re guy w.van down by the river. In early 70s a coke denim jeans interior w/cleveland engine ford van this radio stn had touring @ elmira NY area soliciting local interest to ie @ raffle off @ FAST AND NICE LOOKING/CUSTOMIZIED. Cpy cat/mike

welcome up the rd from you per se. Latrobe, PA. NIce ride. Not to many have more or less bared there soul on showing their interests and their car in such detail on their photo album but certainly kept up via their e-mails... And have put their videos on this website hnwever i have not figured how to this, maybe into late spring. Re 200+ pics on my photo album. Cpy cat

Welcome from the Netherlands , i think i like this color....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back