7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wife and my wife must be from different planets: she actually likes your Beast? Will she ride in it? She must be a 'fast lady'!

Welcome to you and the Pony from Florida.

Just love the license plates from South Dakota: Great places and Great Faces! You can see 'em from a mile away!

Your wife and my wife must be from different planets: she actually likes your Beast? Will she ride in it? She must be a 'fast lady'!

Welcome to you and the Pony from Florida.

Just love the license plates from South Dakota: Great places and Great Faces! You can see 'em from a mile away!
Thank you and yes she will not only ride in it she always wants to drive. She is as big of gear head as I am. She has a 01 mustang convert. and a 71 chevelle SS as well as a 79 ford step side 4x4 with a 9 inch lift all custom inside and out.

Need to see some pics of the wife's 79 step side.
I built this for her pretty much from scratch. Totally custom inside and out. It has a 5.0 out of a 91 cobra auto trans. shaved door handles. Everything custom. She does real well at shows.

2dtyfee.jpg

2qbrbpl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, You can sell any mopar and get new Ford stuff. Gotta love the tunnel-ram and stacks - ol school!! Those hi-rams are impressive intakemanifolds!

I built this for her pretty much from scratch. Totally custom inside and out. It has a 5.0 out of a 91 cobra auto trans. shaved door handles. Everything custom. She does real well at shows.

2dtyfee.jpg

2qbrbpl.jpg
Oh yeah!! Nice truck!

Welcome from West Virginia! Nice looking coupe!

2dtyfee.jpg

2qbrbpl.jpg
Where did you find the 80's stepside bed?

It is a 79 bed. 78 were round fender 79,80 were fiberglass and shaped like this. There were not that many made.

It is a 79 bed. 78 were round fender 79,80 were fiberglass and shaped like this. There were not that many made.
Also this bed was customized. We bobbed the corner's and changed the shape of the square stake pockets.

Back