New Old Gearhead who is happy to join the group

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and joined to try to look up some information on parts numbers. I am recently retired from the from my regular job and a while back from serving in the Army Guard and when I was in high school back in the late 70's I got the chance to buy a 71 Boss 351. It needed some work at the time but I enjoyed the car and never had the money to really fix it right. I made plenty of dumb kid mistakes with it, but did do one thing right and that was to just keep it. It spent a few decades in a shed at my dads place. I finally got the chance to trailer it home and now have finally got the chance and a little money saved up to try to have it fixed right. I was looking to find some information resources on finding good and correct parts and already I have gotten some really good help which I am so thankful for. I look forward to being a part of the group.
I think you're in good company! Welcome from Southern Oregon.

Welcome from Central Florida. A Boss! Very cool. I had the chance to buy a black one in Ft. Walton in 1975. It was at a used car lot for $3300. I was a college kid with a 69 Mach 1 and they would give me only a thousand bucks for it. Making $2.35/hr part time wouldn't cut it. Man, it was beautiful.

Back