New to Ford

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
::welcome:: From Southwest Florida. Congrats on the switch over to Ford. Super sweet is a 71-73. Nice looking vert.

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from southern Cali,You Lucky dog it's about time you switched over to the right side.Have you driven a ford lately. Congrats

Thanks everyone for welcoming to the site. My sons and I are looking forward to working on the conv. We have some rust issue we are trying to prioritize. I will be asking question and posting pic as we proceed.

Welcome to the forums from Va & a fellow newbie :) Nice looking start to an awesome project! Parts aren't as hard to find as you think, you just have to know where to look ;) as far as sheetmetal goes I know Dallas Mustang has tons of body panels for these cars & i'm sure there are others but this is my first Mustang and the only place I know of at the moment but I'm sure these guys can steer you in the right direction when you need help finding things.

Congrats on the swtich over from those Super Sassy guys. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure there is nothing you wont be able to figure out with the help from everyone here! Nice looking vert project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back