New to the Mustang world

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks. I’ll get some pics up I appreciate it. My main thing right now is probably the steering column (it’s broken) and the rear seat. I’m having trouble finding a decent one of either of those and also if I do see one that is even worn out they are way to high priced.
I have a coupe back seat. It has been 'reupholstered' at some point. Looks like some padding was replaced.
Probably just good for the frames as it looks scuzzy in the back.
Do you have a rear seat at all?

20240831_104708.jpg20240831_104655.jpg20240831_104635.jpg20240831_104603.jpg

No sir the whole back seat is missing, what are you looking to get for those? Thanks
I would happily do $50 for all plus shipping.

I would happily do $50 for all plus shipping.
Can you see what shipping would be to broussard,La 70518? I think the bottom is probably unusable from the looks of it, the springs look like there bent or broken. If I could get the top part I think that would work for me I will just get it re padded and covered thanks man

Can you see what shipping would be to broussard,La 70518? I think the bottom is probably unusable from the looks of it, the springs look like there bent or broken. If I could get the top part I think that would work for me I will just get it re padded and covered thanks man
Yep, give me a day or so to get s quote.

Latest posts

Back