New to forum .

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Denmark :) Nice to have another young member on this site, I'm 22 years old. I am looking forward to follow this build. Looking good so far and what a good looking car. When you have the time, then please ad a build tread so we can follow this project :)

Welcome from Denmark :) Nice to have another young member on this site, I'm 22 years old. I am looking forward to follow this build. Looking good so far and what a good looking car. When you have the time, then please ad a build tread so we can follow this project :)
Will Do definitely, Thanks a lot !

Didn't know you were 22, and yet I have been reading your posts. How did I miss that? Im 20 as well, so refreshing to see other young kids with the 71/73 mustang "bug." Everyone thinks I am mad for loving my car so much..

Didn't know you were 22, and yet I have been reading your posts. How did I miss that? Im 20 as well, so refreshing to see other young kids with the 71/73 mustang "bug." Everyone thinks I am mad for loving my car so much..
Haha that's funny, I did'nt know at all that you are 20.. So cool that a girl with that age loves these cars, you don't find any girls here in Denmark with a passion for these old cars. It allways has to be a top modern Audi or Mercedes before they open their eyes :D

Respect to you! I really like your car, I'm totally in love with that color, if I were'nt building mine in a special style, then that copper color was one I've allways had on my mind.. :)

A lot of young members joining up lately. It's awesome, for longest time I was only person my age that wasn't into the new age cars. I'm 26 but had a 65 coupe at 12 years old haha.

@Protouringstang73

Definitely can't wait to see how your project turns out. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of young members joining up lately. It's awesome, for longest time I was only person my age that wasn't into the new age cars. I'm 26 but had a 65 coupe at 12 years old haha.

@Protouringstang73

Definitely can't wait to see how your project turns out. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that is awesome! Great to see young people that loves these years of Mustangs. I got mine when I was 12 to, or was it 13.. Hmm can't remember :D Took it apart when I was 14 and the car has been in a project stance since, so I have to move on now!

Glad that you like it.. :)

Welcome from coastal Alabama!

Be sure to add a pin for your general location to our member map which is located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Back