New to me 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see yet another member from AZ. Welcome!

Just added pictures to my profile
Found them. Nice work bringing it back to life.

Nice looking car. When I had a Mach 1 that was the paint scheme I was going to go for. It was totaled and I replaced it with a convertible which I have kept the stock color.

What general area of AZ do you live? I am in Mesa near Gilbert and the 202.

Just added pictures to my profile
Found them. Nice work bringing it back to life.

Nice looking car. When I had a Mach 1 that was the paint scheme I was going to go for. It was totaled and I replaced it with a convertible which I have kept the stock color.

What general area of AZ do you live? I am in Mesa near Gilbert and the 202.
North Phoenix, near Scottsdale airpark. We have a 73 Cougar Convertible so kind of a cousin to yours. We wanted to go back to the original color with the Mach and we were happy to figure out is was pewter

Last edited by a moderator:
North Phoenix, near Scottsdale airpark. We have a 73 Cougar Convertible so kind of a cousin to yours. We wanted to go back to the original color with the Mach and we were happy to figure out is was pewter
Nice. I head up there all of the time when I swap cars at mom's house. (Not as silly as it sounds..)

I was supposed to hook up with a couple of members up in that area. Maybe we could all do a meet and greet.

I had a buddy that had a Cougar Convertible. He had a 351c 4v and it was faster than my Mustang. Great car.

Nice. I head up there all of the time when I swap cars at mom's house. (Not as silly as it sounds..)

I was supposed to hook up with a couple of members up in that area. Maybe we could all do a meet and greet.

I had a buddy that had a Cougar Convertible. He had a 351c 4v and it was faster than my Mustang. Great car.
That would be great once we get it all done. Haven't been to Pavilions on a Saturday night lately. Maybe we can get a few 71 - 73's to meet up there

Back