New toy in the stable

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemikiller

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
71 XR-7 hardtop
71 Country Squire
65 hardtop
Sorry, it's not a Mustang...

Picked up an '01 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 for a g-note, had some ignition issues that the owner didn't want to fix. Turns out it was a loose connector and for now it appears to be fixed. :) Some minor damage to the front bumper cover you can see and it needs a good buffing and interior cleaning, but all indications are that it's a go.

This will replace the '02 Hyundai Accent my wife drives on a daily basis, as it now has over 180K and she commutes on average 75 miles/day. The Audi has 105k so I figure we'll get a year or two out of it.

I get to pimp the Hyundai to work instead of my '07 Chevy 2500. 40mpg sure beats 12mpg on the daily commute.....

IMG00050-20101211-1609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice score! I always enjoy getting a good deal on a fixer upper!

Good deal. I definitely need a new daily driver the sunfire fogs completely up and it turns to ice in the winter. One more year to pay on the mustang and then I start looking.

Is that a 67 or 8 behind the Audi
It's my wife's '69 coupe. I have it up on stands to replace the fuel line and swap on a different set of rims.

It'll be for sale soon.... :D

Were is Killingworth conn in relation to Southburry conn I grew up in southburry.
Killingworth is just south of Middletown, about 45 min east of Southbury via I-84E~RT9S

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my wife's '69 coupe. I have it up on stands to replace the fuel line and swap on a different set of rims.

It'll be for sale soon.... :D

4 sale hmmm keep me posted on that with some details

Latest posts

Back