7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Massachusetts. What part of New Hampshire do you hale from? I'm in western Mass (Greenfield) to be exact.
Plymouth NH. I'm in Plaistow NH alot and work in Boston

Well I pulled it in the garage last weekend. The window seals have been leaking for sometime. Rotted out the rear passenger pan. And the original interior which was gross is officially trashed now too. Just ordered a ton of new stuff. Feels good working on it again. I feel like I'm 19 working on again. But I also feel like an ass for being so neglectful.

Had the same problem with my 73. Floors pans replaced, spray coated, heat and sound barrier layed down and new carpet.

Let us know how it goes. Drop a note if you have questions.

Tim

Well I pulled it in the garage last weekend. The window seals have been leaking for sometime. Rotted out the rear passenger pan. And the original interior which was gross is officially trashed now too. Just ordered a ton of new stuff. Feels good working on it again. I feel like I'm 19 working on again. But I also feel like an ass for being so neglectful.

I know the deal, Mine sat in my back yard for 15 years. It was a much cleaner car when I parked it. :-/

Back