Ok boys and girls, here we go....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from West Virginia!

Welcome from the eastern side of NC. What area of NC are you located?

Your vert looks like its in much better shape cancer wise than mine.
We are on the southeast coast, swansboro to be exact. Ours was in better shape untill I parked on the grass for about a year. Living about a half mile from the ocean don't help either, my own fault. got to replace the hood, pass.door skin, small patch a fender and replace both rear qrt. panels wheel lips.

I think being by the coast is where the cancer on mine is from. It spent most of the last 20 years in and around Wilmington until this summer when I purchased it. My son and I just started replacing the floorpans a couple of weekends ago. Good luck on yours.

I think being by the coast is where the cancer on mine is from. It spent most of the last 20 years in and around Wilmington until this summer when I purchased it. My son and I just started replacing the floorpans a couple of weekends ago. Good luck on yours.
All mine is on exterior panels. The car was orig. sold in up state NY and has the 70's vintage "tar" undercoating all the way up to the top of the firewall. inside of the car is aways dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back