Out of the Office

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
Been busy packing the Wrangler for our annual trek to the hinterlands of Montana. Heading out tomorrow most likely, and won't have internet much, if at all. Back around the 15th of July. I'll have my camera, so I'll try to post a pic or two of our adventures on the Blackfoot River and Glacier country.

OUTSTANDING, Doc!!

That really sounds like it is going to be a GREAT trip. Enjoy yourself and we will try to still be here when you return:).

BT

A dream trip for my family. Have fun.
We go every summer and have a few acres up in the mountains, and intend to retire up there eventually. If there's ever a way for us to get together up there, it would be my pleasure to show you around. Looking down into the valley while heading east on Going to the Sun road from the west entrance of the park is the most beautiful thing I've seen on this earth.

We go every summer and have a few acres up in the mountains, and intend to retire up there eventually. If there's ever a way for us to get together up there, it would be my pleasure to show you around. Looking down into the valley while heading east on Going to the Sun road from the west entrance of the park is the most beautiful thing I've seen on this earth.
Gonna need a pic or two of that, Doc! Have a great trip!

A dream trip for my family. Have fun.
Thanks Doc,

That is a very generous offer. I will plan an taking you up on it but it may take a few years to decades.

Montana is one of the places on our short list of move to places.

Back