Passing of a Mustang Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremy,

I lost "Pop" 5 years ago at age 63. While I miss him everyday, I try to pass along his zeal and goofiness, and love of fun (especially on four wheels) to my kids. Our thoughts are with you!

Cheers to a life well lived!!

Shawn

so sorry for your lose. prayers go out to u and your family

Sorry for your loss also, Jeremy.

I too am glad you shared it with us, and the pictures tell a cool story. Seeing the multitudes of posters that also have lost theirs, like myself, makes me feel good in a way. My Dad was 68. It's been 6 years, and I'm not gonna lie, it's been 6 tough ones. We'll get through it. We always do.

Sending a virtual handshake, hug and a smile your way... hang in there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeremy,

I am sorry for you to hear that - makes me sad this evening...

I am glad you could share your fascination about Mustangs with him and got through a very cool father-and-son-project, love the pictures!

I hope I will have some time left with my dad, too, to share some Mustang-illness together - we do not often meet each other but share every incident with our Mustangs by picture. I am glad you had it - time is very valuable and it will be never enough! But keep every minute you had with him in mind and be lucky to have such a cool dad!

Take care!

Thanks everyone. I went out to get the car ready for a show next weekend and caught myself calling him to ask a question. I was very sad when I remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I went out to get the car ready for a show next weekend and caught myself calling him to ask a question. I was very sad when I remembered.
Awww man, I thought I was the only one that did that!

That frown will turn upside down, trust me. You two were good with each other, and that's why you were going to make the call. Some not-so-fortunate folks don't have that special connection.

Sense of humour untill the end, that's wonderfull.

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy, I'm sorry for your loss. Your words brought back very similar feelings of when my dad passed. It's been 13 years now and I still find myself wanting to dial his number. My thoughts are with you as you go through this.

Sorry to hear of Dad's passing. Lost mine in 89 at age 69 5/12ths. After series of mini strokes then a big one that left him paralyzed on right side and incontinent for 3 years then after a tour of rest facilities, as a diabetic, losing one leg then the other, he just decided enough is enough and during his recovery room period, he just told the hospital to stop his pain medication.........Mother, like him though a mustang gal with a 74 2+2, copperish body color, began her problems with all sorts of cancers the same time, in 86 that finally took her in 91.(Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Ovarian Cancer)

Back