• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Pay it Forward] Free FMX Transmission

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he should charge at least a little money for the sake of this FMX being one of the rarer "extra undercoated" optioned stangs :p

Seriously this is a nice deal, hell even if someone wanted to just have a spare to rebuild while they still drive their car.

I am firm believer in karma, so really, this is just selfish to make sure other stuff works out for me. :) I also appreciate the future help I'll get on the 72 'vert EFI project.

If someone is crazy enough to pay for the fuel in my truck, I'll deliver out of state. I love road trips!

I would be happy to pick it up next time I am up in Tucson (5/20?). I have one all cleaned up and in my Mach but it has the same unkown history. A back up would be good in case mine doesn't work. If mine works fine or I come up with my desired stick I can pass it along.

Besides that I would love to see the convertible I passed up!

Back