PLEASE click and vote! Battling for Champions sponsorship

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey members,

I am currently battling other vehicles on Champions web page. Need votes in order to win a contest for a sponsorship and other prizes. I'd greatly appreciate the Votes and Likes....I also gave a shot out to the 7173 site in the bio portion :D

Thank you! LINK is below

http://www.alwaysachampion.com/king-of-the-road/challenger/1499842

I went to vote for you Tom but it requires registration and providing far more personal information than I'm willing to provide to a site, including address, tele#, email address and full date of birth. It's requiring the DOB that concerns me more than anything. They basically have your identity if you provide al that data, not sure why they would need it, they have your IP to preclude double voting.

Jim

Yeah I am the same as Jim and Jutta on this.

If I could just click using a radio button then vote, I'd be ok. But I get way too much junk mail already.

Good luck.

Ray

Thanks guys! Much appreciated....And ya, I guess all the details are to prevent double or underage voting....No problem, but thank you for the continued support...I just don't wanna lose to a Volkswagon LOL
I hear you but there is no reason age would be a factor in voting for the car of your choice as long as you can't vote twice...which is determined by IP address which they have when you vote.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated....And ya, I guess all the details are to prevent double or underage voting....No problem, but thank you for the continued support...I just don't wanna lose to a Volkswagon LOL
I hear you but there is no reason age would be a factor in voting for the car of your choice as long as you can't vote twice...which is determined by IP address which they have when you vote.
I agree....

Back