• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Project cars on craigslist

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know... looking at these cars, and thinking about the car that I bought. I know I didn't do any of the resto work of the body and drivetrain, but I don't think I could have picked up a car like this and put that much effort into making it look as beautiful as mine is now. I understand it is the pursuit for most of you guys. And I fully intend to pick up one of these "rust buckets" one day and fixing it up to look new.

Ohhh my...They all seem a bit high on price for me...I guess i expect too see a some what strait body for 4 or 5,000..lol...None of them looks realy strait or a great buy for the price.

All of those cars have definately made me feel alot better about how my car is looking today. From a starting point and I'm just guessing the new mexico car looks to be about the best. I think 2000 to 2500 would be more like it though.

Some good offers you share in this post. i am always try to find some interesting stuff on Craigslist and am use different search engines for different locations search. http://searchenginecl.com

Back