Rim Preference...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you choose?

• Slots

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Magnums

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • S/S

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Keystones

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Any of them will look good, but if i may point out a few facts: Answn slots are only correct on 73's.....cragars are for camaros. End of story. Fords take American Racing torque thrust. Ask Frank Bullit. Sorry, just the way it is. And for a 72 the only correct muscle wheel is the Magnum 500. I do not have them on my 72 vert yet. Long story. So do what you like, but these are the unwritten laws of the universe.

cragars are for camaros. End of story
In general, I like the way the Cragar S/S's look.. but I thought they were more Mopar-ish than Camaro-ish..

100_1268.jpg

You did know Camaro was an Indian word, didn't ya? Means "dime a dozen" :p

-Gonz

Hey - if they're good enough for Rocketfoot and Nance... they're good enough for me. ::thumb::

1_09_08_10_3_09_06.jpeg

19_22_08_10_12_36_50.jpeg

I am obviously biased.....

1z6xmys.jpg

I love the look of the Keystones

Honestly, ANY of those rims will look awesome on your car. But like Totalled did, here's my order of preference:

Torque Thrusts, S/S, Slots, Keystones, Magnums

I was originally going to go with Torque Thrusts, but the expense and the fact that everybody with a hot rod seems to have them, made me decide on the S/Ss instead.

I have a confession to make: the '71 in my sig pic was my desktop wallpaper for the longest time... then I found that pic of Nance's car (with the S/Ss), and it's been my wallpaper for the past year or so. Nothing like a little car envy, eh? rofl

Latest posts

Back