Ruger has sold out ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 460 crites headers,summit cam ,edelbrock dual plane hi-rise intake,edelbrock 780 carb,C-6 trans,Pertronix flamethrower 2 billet distributor & coil
I"ve been wanting a Ruger Blackhawk convertible in 357/9mm for a while ,because of the novelty of a 3 caliber combo. Discovered they make a stainless version as a distributor exclusive :).Called the local gun shop to inquire , they said Ruger is running 6 months behind because of demand , I should expect next spring before they catch up.:huh: Can't get guns or 22 ammo .:dodgy:

I have an unopened bulk box of CCI Blazer .22 for sale ;)

Ya....My freind told me who works in fed security....they ammo makers are producing more 22 ammo then they ever have in history and still cannot keep it in stock...The horders are still buying it all ...I asked the guy over at our sportsmans shop...How are you out all the time if you have a 2 box limit? He said the horders found a way around that too....They bring in all there freinds and family and buy all they got...then they drive over to the next store and do the same thing!! ....Rawr...I can understand stocking up a bit..But this is getting ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of talk about 22 ammo shortage here in Australia. I brought 10000 rounds of 22 sk pistol match. Guy told me it was going to get harder to get, fair enough I thought at lest i am good for the next year.Then went out into the car park to see them unloading a few pallets of the stuff as well as heaps of other brand 22:huh: One does become suspicious about then

Sux you can't get your ruger too

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of talk about 22 ammo shortage here in Australia. I brought 10000 rounds of 22 sk pistol match. Guy told me it was going to get harder to get, fair enough I thought at lest i am good for the next year.Then went out into the car park to see them unloading a few pallets of the stuff as well as heaps of other brand 22:huh: One does become suspicious about then

10000 rounds , no wonder I can't find any .:p Actually , I did score on the wheelgun. A local shop happened to have ONE in stock , so I put it on layaway for a Christmas present to myself. :D

10000 rounds , no wonder I can't find any .:p Actually , I did score on the wheelgun. A local shop happened to have ONE in stock , so I put it on layaway for a Christmas present to myself. :D
New 6 gun for Christmas now that's worth being good for:D

10000 does sound excessive but it don't go too far when you train 5 days a week;) could be worse I may start liking old fords :p

10000 rounds is excessive, now you tell me :angel:

It's not only the horders, our Government is still sucking up ammo originally intended for the public at a maddening pace...I suspect it's being stashed in warehouses collecting dust. In a few years someone in the Government will ask "tell me again why we bought all of this?"

Jim

Back