• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spark plug wires (set)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim the only ones available at this time are for the 70 -71 351C

They will fit fine but have autolite instead of motorcraft markings

Don

Tim the only ones available at this time are for the 70 -71 351C

They will fit fine but have autolite instead of motorcraft markings

Don
Don,

yes, thanks, I know, these are the only ones which are available now. What happened to the others - no supplies?

Difficult decision if I should go with some 70/71-wires... On the other hand my engine is a mixture beetween a 1970 and 1973 Cleveland.

I have to sleep over it!

Tim

This is what I used Motorcraft WR3820DR Spark Plug Wire Set. Amazon sell them for 30.00 bucks on my 351 4V. They are not concourse but they are Motorcraft and good quality and the wires are long enough.

John J

Tim maybe try some of the GT shops in Australia, you may find what you need there as some of these places do concourse restos on Falcon GT's and the XA's on used Motorcraft equipment. Can only give it a go.

Tim maybe try some of the GT shops in Australia, you may find what you need there as some of these places do concourse restos on Falcon GT's and the XA's on used Motorcraft equipment. Can only give it a go.
That's a good idea - haven't that in mind - I will go over there and searching a set to bring it from continent to continent ::thumb::

Back