STOP: Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com EVERYDAY At Home & Work!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I voted again and they keep about 11 votes ahead....they're on to us!!! LOL

Like I said before they have something figured out:mad: More than we do unless they are just a huge club, which I doubt:huh:
Well you have to consider there are very few of us 71-73'rs, so we're doing pretty well

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I went under cover to size up the competition MCM

I can't see how many member they have!

Here is what they have going for them:

Its thier 20th anniversary!

The have all mustang years represented!

Looks as if they have a lot of members that like to show there cars.

Here is what they don't have going for them.

There tech and how to section is really limited , its small and is actually a link to Mustang monthly!

They are a regional club

They don't seem to have the knowledge base like 7173

So it looks like we are out numbered, but not out gunned!

Seeing that we are more ingenious and resourceful, we will figure out how to beat them.

Well you have to consider there are very few of us 71-73'rs, so we're doing pretty well

1100+ members is pretty big in my book, just get people to vote. We all see what happens when people dont vote:s

1100+ members is pretty big in my book, just get people to vote. We all see what happens when people dont vote:s

When people dont vote..... bad things happen.:(

Something is wrong with the voting, they only have 71 members
Guess if all 71 vote each day. Am I correct we can only vote 1 time a day from the same computer?:huh:

OK folks here are the official rules so I guess they are just whipping our a$$ fair and square. So the question is are we just gonna take an a$$ whipping or do something about it:huh:

What is wierd is check out the numbers in compared to numbers out, doesn't look like all of ours count.

1 Magic City Mustangs Car Club FL.

Established in 1992 we are South Florida #1 Mustang Car Club. 341 192 1054 1079

2 7173Mustangs.com

An Online Community for owners and fans of the 71, 72 & 73 Ford Mustang 322 388 443 1061

How does it work?

TopStangs.com is a great way to bring free traffic to your Ford Mustang web page! Visitors come here to find other Classic and Late Model Mustang related sites on the web. The higher your site ranks, the more visible it is, and the more hits you'll get.

Site rank is determined by the number of votes (hits) you send to this site. Special software tracks both hits coming in and going out by using the unique URL that was emailed to you when you first signed up. (Click here for link instructions) The ranking is based on the number of votes for the current month only, although the grand total number of votes is also shown for reference. Every month the list resets to zero which keeps it fair for new sites. Also, only one vote per visitor will be recorded every 24 hours. Visitors must knowingly click on the link on your page to vote. No automated or forced voting will be allowed. This is simply to prevent unscrupulous "stuffing" of the "ballot box."

Who can join? What are the requirements?

Only Mustang related sites are allowed. All years are welcome, but your site must focus primarily on Ford Mustangs. This doesn't mean you have one or two photos of Mustangs and the rest of your site is about something else entirely. Commercial sites are welcome but they must cater specifically to Mustangs. This does not include sites selling spark plugs, oil, air filters or other such generic stuff. If you have questions about whether your site qualifies please email before signing up.

How do I join?

Click on "Add Your Site" to your left or at the bottom of any page. Once you fill out the information and hit "submit" you will be given your unique URL and you can start adding the links and/or banners to your site. Your listing will not show up until you send at least one hit from your site. Please allow 1 hour after you send your first hit for your site to appear on the TopStangs list since the list re-ranks every hour.

I just tested my link. Why doesn't it show up?

The statistics are updated once every hour, so your clicks won't show up immediately. Also, only one vote is registered per visitor every 24 hours to avoid artificially inflating the numbers. And don't forget to double check your link code! Make sure the code ends in your "username" and remember that they are case sensitive. See the linking instructions.

I feel like cheating. Can I?

Uhmmm...sorry, but NO! This really should go without saying, but NO CHEATING! If any member is caught cheating in any way their account will be suspended immediately and with no questions asked. This includes all automated or forced linking. Visitors must knowingly click on the link from your site and you must make it obvious that they are clicking the link to vote for your site. No blind links allowed. Also, no email spamming allowed. Telling your friends is one thing, but mass emailing to people you don't know is spam, is illegal, and will get you kicked off the list. If you see a site who you think is cheating please email me.

I lost my password!

Tough! :) Just joking! Simply click here and enter the email address you signed up with. Your password will be emailed to that address.

This is a stupid FAQ! It doesn't answer my question!

Easy there! :) If you have questions that aren't answered by this page simply send me an email and I'll respond as fast as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are falling behind! We are now down by 25 votes! :dodgy:

[align=left]

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Today!

[/align]

Our site with International members should be able to beat out a local Mustang Club site; dosen't make a lot of sense with their small membership!

OK lets test this out to see if its working

Tomorrow when you vote post that you voted and what number you where at.

This way we can count how many vote we are generating per day.

There is only 71 of them and 1200 of us!

looks like only 20 of them vote every day

So we should be able to beat them this month

OK lets test this out to see if its working

Tomorrow when you vote post that you voted and what number you where at.

This way we can count how many vote we are generating per day.

There is only 71 of them and 1200 of us!

looks like only 20 of them vote every day

So we should be able to beat them this month
I'm in will give voted + total at that point

Back