STOP: Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com EVERYDAY At Home & Work!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am i not doing something correctly?

every morning i vote on my computer (280), my Iphone (280) and my wifes Iphone (280), however the counter never moves?

does it know your user ID or is it working off the IP?

Last edited by a moderator:
am i not doing something correctly?

every morning i vote on my computer (280), my Iphone (280) and my wifes Iphone (280), however the counter never moves?

does it know your user ID or is it working off the IP?
They only update the statistics once every hour so you won't see your votes right away. When I vote on my iPhone at home I turn off the wifi on the iPhone so the same IP dosen't show up so I can vote on the home computer too (I think that works anyway). Here is the link on how the voting works: http://topstangs.com/faq.htm

Right now we are ahead 282 to 277!

Last edited by a moderator:
we where first now we are down. With the amount of people on this site we should be smokin em.
You are right about that but only a few seem to be voting:(

We should threaten people hahaha if you don't vote we will hunt you down and put sugar in your tank hahaha just kidding of course. :p

we where first now we are down. With the amount of people on this site we should be smokin em.
You are right about that but only a few seem to be voting:(

We should threaten people hahaha if you don't vote we will hunt you down and put sugar in your tank hahaha just kidding of course. :p
Not a bad ideal:D how bout this ah never mind this never works

pointing-gun-serious.jpg

We are down again but close! Need more votes!

OK guys...I added a banner to the top of the page so al the members see it! Maybe this will get everyone pumped to take down Magic City Mustangs! LOL!

While I would like to meet the nice looking girl with the gun, I guess I won't. I've been voting every time I'm on. It looks like only 1 vote every x hours is accepted from a given IP address. We should be way ahead. Chuck

305 to 310...we're still down by 5!

Back