Tires to buy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even in Europe the BFG Radial T/A have gone up in price significantly the last two years. Maybe this is because every month there are less tire manufacturers who make tires for the cars of the golden era. The ones who remain raise the prices because there are less competitors. At least it is mch more difficult to get tires for american cars here.

I paid around 120 Euros for a BFG T/A 235/60R15 two years ago at a german tire dealer in Munich

Today the same dealer offers the tire for a breathtaking 192 euros! (Prices are including sales tax)

Michael
I just bought a set of Firestone Indy 500's that look pretty awesome. Firestone manager said they were about to be discontinued in the size I bought. My next set might have to be 17's on new wheels. :-/

Are those 295/50's mounted on 15x8" rims?
15x10 with 6 1/2 offset
Huh, I'm assuming that you mean backspacing, are you sure of the size/backspacing? I only see a 5" and a 5.5" bs version of the 15x10 (which is either -12mm/.5" or 0 offset).

do you have any pics of them mounted on the car?

thanks
Sorry i meant backspacing.They are 6 1/2 b.s. ,I bought them from Specialty Wheel and they will do custom backspacing for you.I don't have any pictures as my car is pretty stripped down doing body work and replacing floors.Did you go to MeZapU's garage? He has the same size wheel/ tire combo as me.Sorry it took me so long to respond , I've been on call all week so I'm not home much.

I bought my BFG's from the Tire Rack. Good prices, no drama.

Back