• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade nice 14" magnums re-pops for '73 aluminum wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently bought my 73 mach and it had the original slotted wheels on it. I have been talked into keeping them unfortunately. I am just going to polish them up. I like them simply because everyone uses magnums on most of their cars lol.

Great condition 14" Magnums for trade for '73 slotted aluminum wheels. No rubber.
I bought two spare 73 Aluminum wheels from a guy on the Mach1Club site. He had seven total, so he may still have 5 left. I'll PM you his info.

I have a full set of 73 Aluminum rims w/tires in my basement that my friend is selling. Let me find out if he would like to trade for a set of 14" magnums. Mike

Great condition 14" Magnums for trade for '73 slotted aluminum wheels. No rubber.

Kevin, Talked with Eric (my friend) and he said he wasn't interested in a trade, has enough Magnums for his Mustangs. He is selling his set of originals, for $1000 for all four, but I don't know if that is a good price or not. Mike

Sounds good. I appreciate any leads on a set.

Thanks again,

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set or 2

I would sell, we are too far apart to trade.

Let me know if you don't find anything out your way

Don

I pulled the trigger and picked these up off e-bay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-MUSTANG-MACH-1-MAVERICK-ALUMINUM-SLOT-MAG-WHEELS-OEM-FORD-73-MERCURY-/190733348959?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=bovyKJ8WSYJwwz5Mez9qmAEGkj8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

They are going to require some straightening, grinding and polish work. Anyone have any product / procedure recommendations. A few retainer screws are broken off for the center caps. I will have a good project once they show up. I can't seems to find the center cap inserts, are they available from anyone?

Thanks for all the help,

Kevin

I pulled the trigger and picked these up off e-bay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-MUSTANG-MACH-1-MAVERICK-ALUMINUM-SLOT-MAG-WHEELS-OEM-FORD-73-MERCURY-/190733348959?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=bovyKJ8WSYJwwz5Mez9qmAEGkj8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

They are going to require some straightening, grinding and polish work. Anyone have any product / procedure recommendations. A few retainer screws are broken off for the center caps. I will have a good project once they show up. I can't seems to find the center cap inserts, are they available from anyone?

Thanks for all the help,

Kevin
Ohio Mustang use to sell a metal center cap emblem with adhesive on the back, but was not the plastic encased one like the original.

I bought a set and did not use them. I ended up buying the complete center cap piece with the correct emblem from Ohio Mustang.

Here is the link:

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=1438

Back