Trivia - A few leftover parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those factory original Ansen 15" alum slots? They look great and i am just asking because they look like they could be 16's.....no those are BFG RTA's so they have to be 15's....what an awsome original look, like show room. Nice job man!

Are those factory original Ansen 15" alum slots? They look great and i am just asking because they look like they could be 16's.....no those are BFG RTA's so they have to be 15's....what an awsome original look, like show room. Nice job man!
all 1973 mustang wheels were 14's

Great colors. Q- did you spend much time deciding on the alum wheel well strips? I have them on my car. But have spent some time thinking if i should take them off. Also i have the chrome fender/hood extensions and am considering having them painted but keeping my chrome bumper.

IMO: 73 verts with Factory Aluminum wheels, chrome trim at the wheel wells is one of the the BEST looks you can get with these cars. The fact he has Blue Glow and Argent just enhances a really outstanding car... Nice job

The only other way to go is to do BLACK trim on hood / spoilers.....IMO.

Latest posts

Back