wheel dolleys

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a pic showing Rockets Coupe project in his garage on dolleys. Are they worth the cost to move around, and how well do they work?
I have over a dozen pairs of them. I could not imagine doing my job without them. Word of warning; watch where you push the car from. Stay away from doors, quarters, and fenders as they WILL dent. Take care on uneven surfaces. The good dollies will move rather well.

Our wheel skates are just Harbor Freight cheapies but they do a great job! The next set I get will be the ones that have a built in jack. You just slide them under each wheel and use the foot pedal to raise the tire off the ground! That would beat jacking the car at least 2 times every time you put the skates on or off.

X2 on pushing the car carefully...body panels will dent!

I saw a pic showing Rockets Coupe project in his garage on dolleys. Are they worth the cost to move around, and how well do they work?
I have over a dozen pairs of them. I could not imagine doing my job without them. Word of warning; watch where you push the car from. Stay away from doors, quarters, and fenders as they WILL dent. Take care on uneven surfaces. The good dollies will move rather well.
What size 12x16 or 16x16

Back