Who are all these people???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, a Zombie thread has been revived.

This is almost two years old. Wolverine is fine by the way, we keep in touch off the forum. He is still his obnoxious self, so don´t worry. :)

I almost feel sorry for all our new members who have never had the chance to long for those new Wolverine posts whenever they logged onto the forum. :)

Oh, a Zombie thread has been revived.

This is almost two years old. Wolverine is fine by the way, we keep in touch off the forum. He is still his obnoxious self, so don´t worry. :)

I almost feel sorry for all our new members who have never had the chance to long for those new Wolverine posts whenever they logged onto the forum. :)
I know. Man, I miss his humor. One of the funniest posts I've read on the internet:

Wolverine: I TRUST my engine builder

Tnfastbk: Spoken like a true poser

Wolverine: Man...a guy can't spray paint, and he get's bent over like a Chevy piston rod when stroked by Pamela Anderson...

rofl

Yup, a classic.

One of the coolest guys I ever met in person.

Once we met for dinner and I had made a reservation in my name. Mr. and Mrs. Wolverine were there a few minutes earlier and when I walked in with Mrs luxstang the (very cute) girl welcomes us and immediately asks me if I was "Dr" Luxstang. She seemed pretty excited and after we sat down at the table Wolverine asked me how I liked my new title. I don't remember the details but he told the girl something like I was too humble to use the Dr title for a reservation but I was some kind of hot shot scientist from Europe. She'd immediately recognize me because I looked like a rockstar with the long hair and all.

She did seem pretty pleased to see me.

When I thanked him for the social upgrade he said I should not get too high on that, he did it because he feared they would not let me in because of my hair or call the cops on me. :)

That's his kind of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, a classic.

One of the coolest guys I ever met in person.

Once we met for dinner and I had made a reservation in my name. Mr. and Mrs. Wolverine were there a few minutes earlier and when I walked in with Mrs luxstang the (very cute) girl welcomes us and immediately asks me if I was "Dr" Luxstang. She seemed pretty excited and after we sat down at the table Wolverine asked me how I liked my new title. I don't remember the details but he told the girl something like I was too humble to use the Dr title for a reservation but I was some kind of hot shot scientist from Europe. She'd immediately recognize me because I looked like a rockstar with the long hair and all.

She did seem pretty pleased to see me.

When I thanked him for the social upgrade he said I should not get too high on that, he did it because he feared they would not let me in because of my hair or call the cops on me. :)

That's his kind of humor.
Hey Mike,(Dr Lustang:p)

speaking of which, would you happen to know if the Wolve has any plans on returning to the forum in the foreseeable future at all? I know he's off persuing important things in his life, but it would be great to know if he has any plans on jumping back into the forum at some stage in the future or not.

BTW - you tall, long dark haired European rock stars always make the girls go weak at the knees i bet!:D

Greg.:)

I don't know. I guess he'll be back one day when he's done with his projects. He says now he just doesn't have the time because once he gets back on he'll spend a few hours a day here.

He is rebuilding his engine these days.

As for the girls' week knees... I must be missing something. I never noticed anything like that. :(

I don't know. I guess he'll be back one day when he's done with his projects. He says now he just doesn't have the time because once he gets back on he'll spend a few hours a day here.

He is rebuilding his engine these days.

As for the girls' week knees... I must be missing something. I never noticed anything like that. :(

Fair enough Mike.

Greg.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back