Who's going to be in the Texas Dream Cruise?? Saturday June 29

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1965 Mustang 2+2
1973 Mustang Convertable
http://www.texasdreamcruise.com/

As much as I enjoy driving the 73 Vert, it's the 65 2+2 I will drive from Florida. Going to Dallas to see some of my Mustang Buddies, and Lord knows another T-shirt is needed.

Sooo, Whoz going to be there too?? Gimme a shout if Ya se me there.

Tubo

jt02o6.jpg

Tubo- we're glad you're coming to Texas Dream Cruise all the way from Florida! Here is more info. on the event:

Saturday June 29th, noon to 5 PM at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco,TX. It’s gearing up to become the largest annual car show and car cruise in Texas. Car clubs from throughout TX, OK, KS, AR, LA and TN will be attending and it’s all benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of Collin County, the North Texas Military Association and CITY House.

We’re expecting thousands of cars to be on display. Texas Dream Cruise welcomes all cars: classics, currents, coupes, convertibles and customs! (There are still some parking lot spaces left for car exhibitors – see www.texasdreamcruise.com to reserve a spot now.) They’ll even be activities, rides, a mechanical bull and 70 booths for family and kids - plus VIP cars including Eleanor, the highly modified 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 from the movie “Gone in 60 Seconds”. Live music by The Rumble Kings. And it’s all FREE. (Optionally, please bring food items for for the Frisco Family Services food pantry.)

Car Parading is scheduled throughout the day, plus they’ll be a Mega Lap through the streets of Frisco starting at 5 PM. After that, hang out around the FC Dallas lots and talk cars, enjoy dinner at a nearby restaurant with other car-crazed friends, Cruise up and down Preston Road showing off your Ride – or attend Frisco’s largest parking lot After Party at the nearby Market Street shopping center starting at 6 PM. And if you’re not on wheels, you can always pull up some lawn chairs or toss out a blanket along the cruise route and watch the dream cars drive by.

Sponsored by Blue's Pub, Dallas Observer, Frisco Automotive, Frisco On-line, Frisco Style, LD Automotive, Pole Position, QwikWash and Silver Star Pictures.

What a Mizz-ah-bul weekend of working(breaking) the 2+2.

I have managed to install a short in the under dash harness, to end effect, No 2+2 for Texas Dream Cruise. I am one PO'ed individual right now.

Thankfully I have a Mustang spare, the 73 Vert. Not my best display of talents right now, plenty of work to do. The car however can and will make the trip. Come by at the show say "Howdy" and watch the guy re-finish & dye the front seat leather.

What a Mizz-ah-bul weekend of working(breaking) the 2+2.

I have managed to install a short in the under dash harness, to end effect, No 2+2 for Texas Dream Cruise. I am one PO'ed individual right now.

Thankfully I have a Mustang spare, the 73 Vert. Not my best display of talents right now, plenty of work to do. The car however can and will make the trip. Come by at the show say "Howdy" and watch the guy re-finish & dye the front seat leather.
Bummer on the short but at least you have the 73 :D

Great Saturday in Frisco Texas. 1300+ cars of all types showed up on a rather warm clear day. Along with my Buddy MustangSteve, along with a few others from that forum parked our Stangs together. Pitched a canopy in the grass & let the the cars cruise on by.

Even had one fellow with his family tell me the 73 Vert was his favorite car in the whole bunch. I don't think he'd been drinking, butt it twas late in the afternoon, maybe he had the sunstroke, Hehheh

Told him to let his kids[Tubo iz allowed to notice a cute young daughter]sit in the car for pictures.

Well worth the drive from Florida, cept didn't meet any 7173 Forum Denizens. To those that could have and didn't, "Ya missed a good'n".

Maybe next year.

Tubo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back