• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Windshield

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok Folks I have the windshield we removed from my car up for sale. It was installed new a couple years ago. When we got the car on the road Jan 2012 I noticed a small scratch abut 3 inches long. Everyone said it would buff out but I also had a leak due to the installation so it had to come out any way, so I put a new one in. I will take $75 for this one and Local pick up only. here it is in the car

2012-01-08_17-39-00_646.jpg

Crap! I wish '+ shipping to 76904' was qualified for 'local pick-up.' :D

I understand [about the anvil], and just messing with ya. I had a 3" tubular push-bar (for my old blue Nissan 4x4) shipped a long time ago, and it arrived looking like someone played football with the package and was beat to Hell. Sent it back, got my wife's card refunded, and the right one showed up about a week later (no new charges on the card, either).

But yeah - there are reasons I call UPS, "OOPS."

No, if you are referring to the plastic strip at the bottom
No, not the plastic strip. The lower 4 1/2 inches of my original windshield has a dark Grey border starting just under where you see the VIN. I guess it dresses up the appearance so you do not see the metal area below/behind the dash pad assembly. I was wondering if the replacements had the same design/color. I don't have a picture handy so I'll try to take one tomorrow.

No, if you are referring to the plastic strip at the bottom
No, not the plastic strip. The lower 4 1/2 inches of my original windshield has a dark Grey border starting just under where you see the VIN. I guess it dresses up the appearance so you do not see the metal area below/behind the dash pad assembly. I was wondering if the replacements had the same design/color. I don't have a picture handy so I'll try to take one tomorrow.
So yes but not Grey Both of my new ones are black along the bottom maybe 2-3 inches worth rounding off the corners

My friend use to work at a UPS distribution center and he told me if you don't trust your package falling down a flight of stairs don't ship it.

My friend use to work at a UPS distribution center and he told me if you don't trust your package falling down a flight of stairs don't ship it.
Fair enough - stuff happens, and they're people too. But Dang - the box looked like it had literally been sucked into a jet engine, spit out and poorly taped back together... with UPS-logo'd tape, nonetheless. :D

Wait don't you mean TALLMADGE ?

You know if your going to Lima, your going to Summit in Tallmadge :p

You know you NEED a supercharger :)

LOL! Here comes the blower!
Off topic, but at least we are keeping the windshield for sale bumped up!

He's looling forward to replacing his old setup:

Pringle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Here comes the blower!
Off topic, but at least we are keeping the windshield for sale bumped up!

He's looling forward to replacing his old setup:

Pringle.jpg
He's replacing that setup with a billet Pringle's can. :p

Oh, and he's got a windshield for sale, too, I think. :D

Wait don't you mean TALLMADGE ?

You know if your going to Lima, your going to Summit in Tallmadge :p

You know you NEED a supercharger :)
No a friend of mine from Lima will be in town for the April rod run and Yes I do NEED a supercharger and yes the pic is pretty close and yes the windshield is FOR SALE

2011-10-13_19-52-15_182.jpg

Latest posts

Back