• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 71 MUSTANG 429 EXHAUST MANIFOLD LH

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dso17

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe
WTB 71 MUSTANG 429 CJ EXHAUST MANIFOLD LH DRIVER SIDE. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
dso17, that might be a tough find. A one year only application where the driver side manifold only fit the 71 Mustang and Cougar. Because of the different power steering  systems used between the two cars, the Torino utilized a different L/S manifold. If you want to try your luck searching online, the part number is D1ZZ-9431-C (ID# D1ZE-9431-CA1, CA2). One of those deals where "If I only knew then what I know now". Lots of these were thrown in the scrap pile while new headers were being installed. Just recently saw a NOS exhaust system like I helped to remove from a SCJ 428 Cyclone (and threw away) selling close to 5K!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a guy on Craigslist in St. Louis MO that has quite a bit of interesting rare Ford stuff for 429/460/351. CJ/SCJ, Boss 351 wheels, had a low mileage Boss 429 for sale for a while, too. What is on Craigslist is just some of what he has.

WTB 71 MUSTANG 429 CJ EXHAUST MANIFOLD LH DRIVER SIDE. THANKS
I think I may have an extra Mustang 429CJ manifold, but I can't remember which side.  Let me take a look at the garage this weekend for you.

Back