• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Autoart 1972 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only know of the Yellow, Black, Red Mach1 and then the new Japan Police '73. Don't think they made the Sprint version.

Thank you.....I am positive there is a 1:18 model of a Sprint but not sure who made it then.....I thought Autoart made it. Thanks I'll keep checking
Just did a google search and ERTL made this car in 1:18 scale. I don't think I have this in my collection, but I'll see if I do. I usually get my ERTL's from ToysRUs, however, we no longer have this store on the Island so ebay and message boards like HobbyTalk is another source for me to find these cars. I usually grab them all when I did see them at ToysRUs, so I'll check to see if I have an extra for you. 99% sure I don't cause I'd remember this stunning car if I did have it :D so try diecast message boards and ebay or yahoo auction sites. Have a great weekend!

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back