• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale For Sale - 1972 Sprint Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W
T
F......

My personal 85 cars😲😭😭
You noticed how he just nonchalantly slipped that in, too, huh?
Kind of makes you feel like a slacker...

You noticed how he just nonchalantly slipped that in, too, huh?
Kind of makes you feel like a slacker...
Evidently I am a slacker. Between him and kevken I think they have half the market cornered.

For Sale - 1972 Mustang Sprint Fastback. I bought this 8 years ago to restore, but just bought another one that is finished. This ran and drove 8 years ago but has been sitting since. Will need fuel system refreshened to get it running again. Someone painted it white before I bought it but never put the blue accent on. Car is solid underneath (was undercoated when new (has the ziebart plugs in it). It will need some body work as you can see in the pictures, or can be driven as is once the fuel system is freshened. Will need the flat door panels, but the rest of the interior is there. Asking $8000 obo. Located in Southeast Michigan
Nice stable of rides

Hey I still got good stuff to sell . Rim blow and tilt column anyone 😜😉😜
How much for the tilt column? I originally wanted to add tilt to my car but I think it is outside of my budget. I would love to add a rim blow wheel also, what are you asking for each?

Mike, my buyer is buying my Sprint sportsroof on Friday so I’ll have money 💴 burin a hole in my pocket. What’s my price for Truck and Sprint ?
$7500 on the Sprint Fastback (or $12,000 for the Sprint Coupe and Fastback) and $30,00 on the Good Humor Truck. BUT I am back talking with that lady on the other Good Humor truck and might be able to get that one for $23.000-$25,000 in the Spring if you can wait on that one.

Attachments

• IMG_6286.JPG
    IMG_6286.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 1
$7500 on the Sprint Fastback (or $12,000 for the Sprint Coupe and Fastback) and $30,00 on the Good Humor Truck. BUT I am back talking with that lady on the other Good Humor truck and might be able to get that one for $23.000-$25,000 in the Spring if you can wait on that one.
I can wait on the cheaper one and I’m tempted to snap up the F code SR

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 0
For Sale - 1972 Mustang Sprint Fastback. I bought this 8 years ago to restore, but just bought another one that is finished. This ran and drove 8 years ago but has been sitting since. Will need fuel system refreshened to get it running again. Someone painted it white before I bought it but never put the blue accent on. Car is solid underneath (was undercoated when new (has the ziebart plugs in it). It will need some body work as you can see in the pictures, or can be driven as is once the fuel system is freshened. Will need the flat door panels, but the rest of the interior is there. Asking $8000 obo. Located in Southeast Michigan
Reminds of the James Bond Film from 1971/72 Diamonds are Forever with the Mach One going sideways in one scene.-Very cool looking cars for sure.-Without all the stripes/wings,etc....

Back