You can't save em all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
That's what my wife said. There's a guy in a near by town advertising a bunch of 71-73 mustangs that he's parting out and crushing the remains and it like a ASPCA commercial on TV I just wanted to cry. My wife told me You just can't save em all. I know she's right but it hurts to see these cars go by on a flat bed on their way to the crusher. :atomic:

That's what my wife said. There's a guy in a near by town advertising a bunch of 71-73 mustangs that he's parting out and crushing the remains and it like a ASPCA commercial on TV I just wanted to cry. My wife told me You just can't save em all. I know she's right but it hurts to see these cars go by on a flat bed on their way to the crusher. :atomic:
There is probably a map light, rear window defogger switch and intermittent wipers and uncut wire harness in every one going to the crusher. A junk yard cannot loose sell what you can then sell the rest for scrap.

I would at least check for wiring harness, Midlife will buy them.

Mine is proof that you can indeed save them... if you really want to, that is. ;) :whistling: :cool:

Mine probably should've been on one of those flatbeds, based on how bad it was when I bought it. But, pretty much everything can be fixed with time and money.

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean by the ASPCA commercials. Those are the worst! I just want to take all the animals home with me. It also makes me think, "If the people filming those poor animals for the commercials are just leaving them there after they get their footage, than they are just as big of POS's as the people responsible for the animals being neglected in the first place."

Mine is proof that you can indeed save them... if you really want to, that is. ;) :whistling: :cool:

Mine probably should've been on one of those flatbeds, based on how bad it was when I bought it. But, pretty much everything can be fixed with time and money.

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean by the ASPCA commercials. Those are the worst! I just want to take all the animals home with me. It also makes me think, "If the people filming those poor animals for the commercials are just leaving them there after they get their footage, than they are just as big of POS's as the people responsible for the animals being neglected in the first place."
I never thought of that. I can't believe that is the case. I just have to believe those poor animals are finding new homes with people who care. I have to believe in that other wise I'd have new targets for my guns.

Back