You could own this 80k car for just 15k!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I have to laugh if they think they are getting 15k for it. Have to ask yourself why no pictures of the interior or engine let alone the under carriage and trunk. Unless there is a lot more to see and one hell of a Marti report I would say maybe 5k for the way it sits depending on the engine and tranny.

Sorry but I have to laugh if they think they are getting 15k for it. Have to ask yourself why no pictures of the interior or engine let alone the under carriage and trunk. Unless there is a lot more to see and one hell of a Marti report I would say maybe 5k for the way it sits depending on the engine and tranny.
The little bit we can see of the interior and exterior leaves a lot to be desired. $5k may be generous, unless there are enough peanuts and junk on the carpet worth something :)

You guys just don't appreciate the "sleeper" mystique about it. Pulling up to it at a light, you might think it's a basic 6 cyl car and be fooled when it vibrates off with the cutouts open....

I love buying basket cases and restoring them but this one has that everything they are not showing in the pictures, is rotted out vibe. I paid 5K for my mostly rust free Vegas car. Of course it is a nothing special H-code Mach but a solid base to build from. Maybe, like cjstaci said, this one is a low mileage 429 numbers match car.
It may have been a "nothing special" when you started, but it's definitely becoming something special!

Looks like it has wrinkle-wall slicks on the back, so there is that... :p This is one reason I dislike big car auctions, even though it is cool seeing various cars you'd never encounter otherwise. The prices just empower people like this.

Back