1971 Racecar Purchase

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckace

Reaction score
My Car
73 Sportsroof
72 Sportsroof
08 Mustang GT
93 Lightning
72 Opel GT
I just picked this 71 dragcar up on friday, it has a 408 stroked windsor that is supposed to run very low 10's on motor and low 9's with the nitrous. As you can see, it has been back halved and has ladder bars and coil overs. This is my daughter starting it in the driveway after I got it home.

What type of lower front valance is that? 1990s Fox platform? Looks like a Aston-Martin V8 with that valance - from the fender profile.

-Kurt

What type of lower front valance is that? 1990s Fox platform? Looks like a Aston-Martin V8 with that valance - from the fender profile.

-Kurt
That's what it looks like to me too. I guess the front end was getting light on the top end. The builder passed away, so all information I got about it was from relatives watching him run it.

looks like a fox gt lower valance to me, glad to see anther drag car around, I don't see many at the track.

for a second there I was wondering if it was that monstrosity that was on ebay a while back,lol

Back