• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A mach1 and a "mach1" on clist in va

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the yellow one and you see the grille and think nope its a fastback, then you see the bumper and think maybe it is a Mach 1? I don't know what it is but that bumper with the standard grille just looks tacky to me. The green Mach1 is beautiful and if it looks that great from 2 feet away worth getting.

Looking at the yellow one and you see the grille and think nope its a fastback, then you see the bumper and think maybe it is a Mach 1? I don't know what it is but that bumper with the standard grille just looks tacky to me. The green Mach1 is beautiful and if it looks that great from 2 feet away worth getting.

Yeah the yellow one has some miss matched stuff. pretty sure its a uninformed person with a sportsroof car and thinks its a mach 1. It's not a cleveland and the rear spoiler looks like its trying to fly off!

The date on the green Mach is 2008, either an old picture or he doesn't know how to set the date on his camera. Looks good in the one pic.

Back