This Weekends Car show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
I went to a car show this weekend and it was sponsored by my towns Police, all donations went to the Food Bank.

First of all I was shocked to be the only Pre 1973 Mustang there!!! they were many new mustangs. but no older ones.

And when it came down to award time, I got a "Top 30" and also the "Mayors Choice Award" two trophy's in one day!!!

20130609_142311.jpg

20130609_142558.jpg

20130609_142614.jpg

Congrats! Not many times when you can walk away with two for the trophy case. By the posture of the cops on the top pf the trophy I wouldn't want to causing trouble in your town! ;D

I went to a car show this weekend and it was sponsored by my towns Police, all donations went to the Food Bank.

First of all I was shocked to be the only Pre 1973 Mustang there!!! they were many new mustangs. but no older ones.

And when it came down to award time, I got a "Top 30" and also the "Mayors Choice Award" two trophy's in one day!!!

Congrats! Mayors choice sounds pretty cool! Did you vote for him when he was elected?

Congrats. I've never won an award with my car.

Except COTM on this forum. :)
I've seen some nice pics of LIVE trophies on and around your car! :D

Congrats! Mayors choice sounds pretty cool! Did you vote for him when he was elected?
Yes I did vote for him :)

He always comments about the car when he sees it, he even gives me the ::thumb:: when I drive by him on the road, and one time in a parking lot he was showing his wife the car telling her "This is the car I was telling you about". and he has a soft spot for Mustangs I found out.

There was also the Police Chef Award, I was tiring for that also, as I found out the Chef had a 1973 Fastback, we talked about Mustangs for a while.

Congrats... Awesome trophys! Wow a car show with only one vintage Mustang. I see that here also in the local shows, you see some hotrods, tuners newer Mustangs and Vettes. All I can say is keep showing your car, its beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back