Miss Piggy Won a Trophy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Nice driver. Long term plan is to modernize to make a comfortable reliable daily driver.
My 73 Mach 1 fell victim to a hit and run driver on the left rear while parked. Fortunately, the damage was minimal. Police report filed, suspect not located. I had planned on attending a car show the following day, but was hesitant due to the damage. After feeling sorry for myself all morning the day of the show, I drove the Mach 1 to the show and arrived late, but still in time to enter the car. It was a people’s choice judging event and amazingly, my Mach 1 won a trophy! So thankful for all the judges who need their eye glass prescriptions updated!

The Mach 1 repairs begin tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • C68356A6-DD84-4632-A4BD-84649B4BB5F5.jpeg
    C68356A6-DD84-4632-A4BD-84649B4BB5F5.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
My 73 Mach 1 fell victim to a hit and run driver on the left rear while parked. Fortunately, the damage was minimal. Police report filed, suspect not located. I had planned on attending a car show the following day, but was hesitant due to the damage. After feeling sorry for myself all morning the day of the show, I drove the Mach 1 to the show and arrived late, but still in time to enter the car. It was a people’s choice judging event and amazingly, my Mach 1 won a trophy! So thankful for all the judges who need their eye glass prescriptions updated!

The Mach 1 repairs begin tomorrow.
Most likely realized an unfortunate incident happened to a very nice car. There was a 67 390GT fastback that won an award despite having having its trailer blown over. 30th anniversary show at Charlotte.

Sometimes 1 issue can be overlooked if the total car merits an award. It sounds like your car fell into that category and the incident and timing are very believable. Congratulations and hope the repairs get don to your satisfaction.

Back