RamAir option-prize- ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forspeed

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach1 Qcode fourspeed
71 convertible Mcode T5 exp.
Hi,

i'm looking for the original pricetag for the Ramair-system back in 1971.I do have the invoice of my 71 conv.,but since it is a export there are no prices listed...

My 72 Mach1 didn't came with ramair so it's invoice does not help.

I do have the Ramair setup but the complete aircleaner is missing,are there any repros available ?

uv

I have it and for less money

Don, Ohio Mustang supply

Item #3641QX

71-73 RAM AIR, AIR CLEANER BASE

All steel reproduction air cleaner base. Excellent quality, very correct with snorkel, lid and working vacuum door assembly. For 351 Cleveland cars. Includes base, snorkel and lid, no hardware. Price: $249.95

I think he was looking for the original price Ford charged in 1972:

My sources say it was a $60 option. That was the NACA hood, paint, hood pins, air cleaner & plenum. What a deal.

I'll scan the price list I have and post it. Even the Mach1 sports interior was only $119.

He asked what the original cost was.

And he said his was missing and asked about a repro

"I do have the Ramair setup but the complete aircleaner is missing,are there any repros available ?"

Hi,

i'm looking for the original pricetag for the Ramair-system back in 1971.I do have the invoice of my 71 conv.,but since it is a export there are no prices listed...

My 72 Mach1 didn't came with ramair so it's invoice does not help.

I do have the Ramair setup but the complete aircleaner is missing,are there any repros available ?

uv
My Eminger invoice is available to view in my registry page under my username it is a ram air car. I hope this helps!

Back