Moved to Stafford, VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
-Former 70 & 72 Mustang coupes owner.
-69 Torino GT, Formal Roof, 351W, Edelbrock 600 cfm, dual plane high rise intake, long tube headers, AOD trans, dual flowmasters, Pertronix II Billet, 3.5 TRACLOC g/r, 15" Magnum 500s, 100A alt, mini-starter
-70 Mach 1, 351W, FMX
To all,

I've been on the site very little in the last 2 months finishing up my move to Stafford, VA and starting a new job for Uncle Sam.

I've noticed several members in the immediate DC / Fredericksburg / Richmond area so I wanted to send a note once again introducing myself.

I have a 72 and 70 Mustang so like most around here I have a small parts bin of stuff and have tinkered enough to be dangerous. Please hit me up if your in the immediate area and need help or want to chat.

My next project looming is swapping my 72's 289 intake manifold (2 BBL - Autolite 2100) with a Performer and Edelbrock 1403 (500 cfm). Parts are all in shipping so that should be a relatively straight forward project. At some point I'll take her in to get my 3rd member swapped out to a 3.25 g/r and possibly tracloc.

KR

IMG_20130912_194011.jpg

IMG_20130912_193830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from just up 95 a ways in Vienna. Many people that work in the Wash Dc area live down that way and commute up here where the jobs are.

Hey Ken! Glad your move is going well. Still using them seats you gave me and working great with covers. That alternator and your suggestion eliminated a whole bunch of issues I had been having.

Good to have you back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back