• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 coupe parts car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
SANY0003.JPGSANY0002.JPGSANY0001.JPGSANY0004.JPGSANY0005.JPG

This is an original unmolested 6 cylinder car. complete. rust on driver door and rt fender. brand new disc brake set-up, including booster.

All parts are for sale except the front clip.b

ob 631-833-0305

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you have the trans cross member. and if so, how much?

This is an original unmolested 6 cylinder car. complete. rust on driver door and rt fender. brand new disc brake set-up, including booster.

ob 631-833-0305

ob 631-833-0305
The transmission was included and it has the cross member. Is it different than a V8 cross member? $25

Cool. Give me the total with shipping to 48188, Canton, MI. Do you want Paypal, check, or something else? Mike

ob 631-833-0305
The transmission was included and it has the cross member. Is it different than a V8 cross member? $25

Cool. Give me the total with shipping to 48188, Canton, MI. Do you want Paypal, check, or something else? Mike

I'll figure it out over the weekend.

$35 shipped

PM me with details. I take paypal.

Back