73 on craigs...LMAO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally quit laughing long enough to type this post...one bad to the bone 302...at least they got the bad part right http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/4161517598.html
Wow, that car is amazing... It even has a suicide knob on the steering wheel... $8K, he/she must be very proud of that car.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wait it does have that powerful 71 302 in it!

It also looks like someone took a baseball bat to it!

It's interesting that the address is included. Who does that?
His wife probably placed the ad. She secretly hopes someone will show up while he's away at work and just haul it off. :)

It's interesting that the address is included. Who does that?
His wife probably placed the ad. She secretly hopes someone will show up while he's away at work and just haul it off. :)
No it's a local Hispanic shop called Renaldo's...I would highly recommend them...NOT...There is a street full of shops all ran and operated by Hispanics that do the best work I have seen, they do everything from frame, to paint. You can pull your car in one end and it will be new when it comes out the other...lol...and these guys work 7 days a week and long hours too...great bunch of guys

Ridiculous price, yes.

BUT:

A. They had enough sense not to claim it's a Mach 1.

B. Dents or not, there might be a solid unibody under that paintjob (undoubtedly inspired by a 2 year old left alone with a Hot Wheels car and a bottle of Testors paint). Someone good at shrinking and hammer work just might be able to improve those quarters (and a repop trunk would take care of the obvious).

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
But.... It's yellow. Believe me, that makes for at least 5000 bucks, then you get the car and engine and everything else for only 2000. I think it's a fair deal. :)

On the not so funny side, that is what that car would probably go for here in Europe. :-(

Back