Austin's Avatar Collection.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hey Folks,

No big deal, but just wanted to have a little fun here (and show off a little i suppose) and list all my Avatars since i've joined the forum last year.

They are in time order,oldest to newest, and as time moves on and i decide to change my Avatar again, i'll keep adding to the list.

If any other forum members want to list their Avatars, jump in and have a bit of fun too.

Thanks,

Greg.:)

1 - IMG_5409.JPG 2 - IMG_6222.JPG

3 - IMG_7558.JPG4 - AUSTIN VERT LOGO.jpg

5 - Oldie Goldie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I noticed that you changed it a few times.

I usually identify a poster by either his avatar pic or his signature if he's a VIP member. That is why I often have a problem knowing who the poster is when I check in on Tapatalk because it shows neither of both.

Anybody else do that or is that just me?

Who's the kid by the way?

Yup, I noticed that you changed it a few times.

I usually identify a poster by either his avatar pic or his signature if he's a VIP member. That is why I often have a problem knowing who the poster is when I check in on Tapatalk because it shows neither of both.

Anybody else do that or is that just me?

Who's the kid by the way?
Hi Mike,

No, it's not little Austin!

No body i know personally - just chose an internet kid off Google images to capture the look i was after.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Greg.:)

No body i know personally - just chose an internet kid off Google images to capture the look i was after.
Ok, it´s safe then to say that I totally hate it. :)

No kidding. (Pun intended)

Ok, it´s safe then to say that I totally hate it. :)

No kidding. (Pun intended)
Hey Mike, So the cutesie wootsie thing doesn't do it for you eh?:p

I keep forgetting you are a God, a Warrior of your realm, and have no time or patience for cute little kiddies with oversized horn rimmed spectacles!!:D:D:D

Please forgive my stupidity, Your Most Greatness!!

Greg.:p

Back